Thursday 4 October 2012

Thankful Thursday With Fun Flowers

Hello Dear Friends

Once again it is Thankful Thursday.  And since we are heading into our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, I am both thankful...and very busy! So this post will be short.  But thankful, nonetheless!

Supply List
Stamps - Perfectly Penned
Paper - Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink - Soft Suede
Big Shot -  Fun Flowers Die
Tools and Accessories -  1 3/8" Square Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Itty Bitty (Flower) Punch, dimensionals, Basic Pearls

Short, sweet and to the point.  But you get the idea.  I am Thankful for so very many things in life.  The chance to enjoy a long weekend with my family is just one of them.  I am going to go pack now so that when the kids get home from school we can immediately hop in the car and drive to visit my parents, who live almost 6 hrs away.  Thank goodness tomorrow is a PD Day and my husband could get the day off work!

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend, whether it is Thanksgiving for you or not.
God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family in Guelph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia, What a lovely sweet card. Enjoy the weekend. We all have very much to be thankful for. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete