Friday 7 June 2013

Fast and Fabulous Friday - Daydream Medallions in Gray

Hello Friends

Can you believe it?  A Fast and Fabulous Friday at long last!  I have to admit, I made this card before any of my new stamps had arrived so it uses old stamp sets - but it does use a new ink colour!  I'm loving me that Smoky Slate!  And now that my stamps have finally arrived, be prepared to view a LOT of new samples - coming soon!

I have to tell you, I am VERY excited about the new catalogue!!  Tonight I finished cutting for my Epic Inspiration Stamp event on Saturday and you have to know you are going to see some of those 20 cards on display here, don't you?

But without further ado - todays' Fast & Fabulous card (inspired by others on various people's blogs):

Supply List   
Stamps - Daydream Medallions (w131976, c126467), Blooming With Kindness (w131961, 126422), Everything Eleanor (w131987, c124164)
Paper - Naturals White (102316), Night of Navy (100867)   
Ink - Night of Navy (126970), Smoky Slate (NEW - 131179) 
Folder (129376)  
Tools and Accessories - Epic Day This and That Washi Tape (131269), Dazzling Diamonds (102023), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)

I love how quick and simple this card is.  Especially since I had to make about 40 of them! I like to give each of my customers a hand-stamped card with their order when they come to pick it up.  I enjoy making the cards, but sometimes fast (and fabulous!) is the key to staying sane.

I know what you're thinking.....I just kind of sneaked that gray washi tape right by you, didn't I?   - Don't worry - I will speak more about washi tape later.  For now, just enjoy my Fast and Fabulous installment for today - and promise me you'll begin your weekend with  smile!


God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment