Friday 16 May 2014

Fast and Fabulous Friday - It's All About the Texture

Hello Friends

Today the card is Fast and Fabulous.  And the post is FAST.

This card speaks for itself.  Everything used to make the card (except for the Vanilla and Suede cardstock and the punches) is retiring as of June 2 so if you love this card as much as I do, order your supplies NOW before it is too late and they are gone for good!  Even my favourite ribbon, teh Crochet Trim, is gone in a few short weeks.

And I cannot tell you how sad I am to see the Square Lattice embossing folder retire!

I need to keep this VERY fast since my club ladies are due to arrive any minute.  (They'll even be making this card).  But to all of you --- have a wonderful weekend.  It is a long weekend here in Canada and for those of you who are traveling - be safe!

God Bless you all my friends.     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment