Thursday 15 May 2014

Thankful Thursday - Going, Going, Almost Gone

I know, I know.....it's been forever since I posted, right?

Sorry my friends.  I don't often quote the Beatles, but John Lennon said it best when he borrowed the phrase......"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...."

Things here have been crazier than usual.  I'll explain in a few days - but for right now, I need to post something quick before you think I am gone for good.  So here's a Thankful Thursday post that says "Thank you for not giving up on me, even after my extended silence."      :)

I love tone on tone.  I love texture and using various embossing folders.  And I love simplicity.  This card is all of that and I love it.  I borrowed the idea from this card, then tweaked it ever-so-slightly and voila, this is what you get.

The Square Lattice embossing folder and the Little Leaves sizzlit are BOTH retiring so get them now before they are gone for good!  Trust me when I tell you that you will never regret owning the Square Lattice Embossing Folder!

Hope you forgive me for being away so long.  Thanks again for sticking with me.  Gotta run or this will never get online!

Have a wonderful day - all of you - and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment