Tuesday 24 June 2014

Back Again With More Sample Cards

Hello Friends

Told you I would be back soon.

I still have several of the Inspiration Stamp Day cards to show you so here is the latest instalment:

I love how easy it is to create an interesting card, just by altering the fold to make it a little bit different.  This cute card features one of the new In Colors (Tangelo Twist) and the funky new Simply Sports stamp set.  Love how the Athlete can be either male or female.  Just add a ponytail to make the athlete female.  Or, of course, to make him a Brazilian soccer player sporting a ponytail!    :)

And notice the cute sentiments that come with the stamp set? There are 5 options, and they are all easily cut out using the Bitty Banners Framelits.  In fact, these framelits can be used to cut out the sentiments from at least 3 different stamp sets:  Simply Sports, Itty Bitty Banners and Flamingo Lingo.

Speaking of Flamingo Lingo......Every year Stampin Up! produces a stamp set that they sell to help raise money for the Ronald McDonald House program.  This years' set, Flamingo Lingo, can be found on the inside back cover of the catalogue and man oh man is it ever cute!  And best of all, for every stamp set sold, SU! donates $3 into the RMH charities program.  Love that my company gives back to the greater community -- ALL the time!

Both of these cards use patterns of designer paper from the Sweet Taffy set.  This is a gorgeous set of papers - bright, bold and fun.  You'll be seeing more of these patterns, I promise.

And did you get a look at the fun embossing folder I used on this Flamingo card?  This "Zig Zag"  folder creates an interesting and intricate geometric pattern that is very versatile.  Yes sirree, I do predict you will be seeing quite a bit more of this folder too!

Well, I better get back to work preparing for my BOGO and New Catalogue Kick-Off Party on Thursday.  If you are in the Otawa area and have some free time on Thursday night, won't you consider joining me?  You'll make a couple of very cute cards, maybe win some door prizes, and have the opportunity to purchase wonderful retired products and order new catalogue items at a 2-for-1 deal.  (details by clicking here)  Woot woot.  Does it get any better?

And on that note - it's back to work for me.  Hope to see you Thursday night.  Contact me to let me know you will be coming (or to ask for details).  

Have a super day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment