Thursday 5 June 2014

Thankful Thursday - People Who Make a Difference

Hello Friends

I am using the Traveler stamp set again today - I used the train yesterday so this time I wanted you to see the majestic ship.  And when you get a chance, take a close look at all of the sentiments included in the Something to Say stamp set.  I'll bet you can find something to suit almost any occasion, couldn't you?!!

As for my Thankful Thursday?  Today I want to give a shout out to all those people who make the world a better place.  
Sometimes it is by their seemingly effortless act of just being who they are.  
Other times they put themselves outside of their comfort zones, or go that extra mile to truly make a difference.
Regardless of energy or time expended, they change the world.  And I am grateful for all them, the young and the old, those I know and those I don't, those who came before my time and those who will come long after I am gone.

I've got to sign off and 'get to the office' now - on Thursdays I get to work with a bunch of young people who truly do go out into the world and make a difference.  They change it - for the better - in everything they do.  The organization is CCO and you can read about it here, but for now, I wanted to dedicate a Thankful Thursday to all of them!   Those unsung heroes who, just by being themselves and staying true to the course, make a difference in this world!

And my challenge to all of you today - be aware of, and truly thankful for all those you know who make a positive difference in this world!  And maybe, just maybe, you can tell them..."Thank You".

God Bless all of you,        ~Cynthia    <><  


Product List

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! (the card is pretty, too.) I hope you have an awesome Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in today Susan!
      I wish the same to you - have a totally awesome (and truly Thankful) Thursday!! It may be a tad bit cool ouside, but the weekend is on its way so who could ask for anything more, right? God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJune 11, 2014

    YOU Cynthia, make a positive difference in my life, and I want to say thank you for YOU. You make my heart sing.

    Suzane

    ReplyDelete