Tuesday 30 September 2014

Saturday's Open House Card Party

Hey there Stamper Friends

I had a blast last Saturday at my Holiday Catalogue Kick-Off Party.  It was an Open House/BOGO event and based on how full their bags were, I think my friends had a great time and got some valuable shopping done!

Everyone made 2 simple cards and got to oooh and aaaah at all of the gorgeous cards displayed on my Founders' Swap Board.

The Lost Lagoon/Pool Party card that everyone made is a direct CASe from Jenn Tinline's Founders' swap card.  And the Evergreen card is based on one Christine Miller posted online.  

I am so thankful that there are demonstrators out there who design quick but oh-so-cute cards that make my life a LOT easier.

Gotta run.   Busy busy busy!   No time for chit chat today.  Hope it is a wonderful day for everyone!

God Bless,      ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment