Wednesday 1 October 2014

CASE on a Founders Circle Fall Card

Hi there Friends
Founders Swap card created by Nancy Lewis

At my Open House last weekend, several of my customers pointed out a gorgeous Fall card on my board that used the Baby Wipe technique to achieve a variegated colourization of the image.  The card was created by Nancy Lewis as her Founders card swap, and even includes a piece of window sheet to simulate a window behind the wreath.
Our team Baby Wipe card.

Well, at our downline training meeting on Sunday night I decided to teach my team to duplicate this card.  And can I just say that the samples they created were gorgeous.

Using re-inkers in Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Old Olive, we were able to create quite a few Fall cards.

And the Hardwood stamping on the background gives it just a bit of piece de resistance, don't you think?

I love how no 2 cards were identical!

Everyone had a chance to create their own wreath and I think I managed to convince some of them that wreaths, and the SU! wreath in particular, are NOT just for Christmas     :)

My Ornamental Pine Class and Lovely as a Tree Class (see here) are getting a tremendous amount of attention.  Everyone wants to make those gorgeous cards  and can you blame them?  I still have a few spots to fill for the classes and I have created several kits-to-go so if you are considering joining us, let me know soon.  I will look forward to stamping with several of you in the coming day.
 
In the meantime, enjoy your week and have a wonderful Wednesday.  l hope all is well and that you are having a terrific day.  God Bless you all,      ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment