Wednesday 1 October 2014

HUGE SALE & My Birthday Treat - NO SHIPPING on Orders Over $50.

A Huge Sale on the Basics!


This is an amazing sale that Stampin' Up! is offering from October 1-6, to celebrate World Cardmaking Day (which is this weekend, Saturday October 4)
You will definitely want to take advantage of this sale!

15% off these basics:

All Colour family 8 1/2x11" cardstock  $7.23
Whisper White cardstock  $7.86
All Medium size envelopes (any colour) $6.76 for white, vanilla or crumb cake and $5.06 for the clear
Any individual colour of ink pad (woohoo!!!!) $6.16
Fast Fuse adhesive $10.63
Fast Fuse Refill $8.08

and there's more!

20% off these select stamp sets:

Big News,
Playful Pennants,
Choose Happiness
Petite Pairs
So Very Happy



Let me know if there is anything you want.  

And in honour of my birthday week (I am turning 50 this year!!) - if your order is greater than $50 (before s&h and tax) *I* will pay the shipping costs.  This is my birthday gift to you but this offer ends Oct 7.

Have a wonderful day.  Happy shopping, and God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment