Tuesday 21 October 2014

Team Artistry - Canadian Sunshine Stampers part 1

Hello Friends
Motley Monsters DSP -Rachelle A

I don't often tell you much about the amazing friends I am privileged to call Team Members.  Collectively, we are the Canadian Sunshine Stampers.  And man oh man are these CSS stampers ever talented!!
Motley Monsters DSP -Rachelle A

Motley Monsters DSP -Rachelle A

At our September meeting, I packaged up various sheets of Designer Paper and coordinating cardstock and I asked my CSS team to take bundles home, create with them and bring them back in October to show us what they had done.  Can you say ...Wow!!??
Color Me Autumn DSP - Sonya L

I had no idea the variety and wow-factor that would be returned to us. For the next three days, let me show you just how uber-cute and creative their cards are.

Today I will focus on the cards made using Fall or Hallowe'en themed paper.  Enjoy....

Color Me Autumn DSP - Sonya L




Color Me Autumn DSP - Sonya L










Color Me Autumn DSP - Sonya L








 
Color Me Autumn - Janet B


Color Me Autumn - Janet B




























I cannot tell you enough how pleased I am with the creations that my friends made!  I gave them unassuming sheets of DSP and they brought back masterpieces!  Look at the balance of colours, and unadulterated playfulness of the "vampire" owl.  Or the subtle beauty of the gray, Hallowe'en wreath?  And the honeycomb trellis with the butterflies?  I cannot find words to tell you just how much this card makes my heart skip a beat ever-so-slightly.  And what about how the Autumn motif and colourful leaves are combined so marvelously in the final two cards.  I could wax poetic, but you get the hint, right?

These cards are gorgeous.  And just the tip of the iceberg!  Check back tomorrow to see some of the cards my friends made using Christmas-themed DSP.

Until then, hope everyone enjoys their day.  Be happy.  Be safe.  Be blessed.   God Bless you all,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment