Monday 1 December 2014

Leftovers On My Desk

Good Morning Friends

You know how sometimes there are lots of bits and pieces on your workspace, left over from other cards.  And you didn't use them on the other cards but you just can't bring yourself to throw them away?

Well - sometimes I challenge myself to look at this stuff I am collecting on my craft table and make a card with it.  I mean, if I am going to collect the stuff and save it, I may as well try to use some of it, right?

So here is today's "leftovers" card......

Funny thing - I kinda like it!!

Simple and cute.  I am not sure how well you can see the trees, but they were stamped with Versamark and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  (Because that seems to be on my craft table ALL THE TIME these last few months!!)  I really like the white on white (ish) effect, even if it does not show up very well from my photo.

Today is the last day to snag some fantastic deals or SIGN UP to get a HUGE amount for a low price.  And don't forget that Blendabilities and a Project Life bundle are also available TODAY ONLY, for an exceptional sale price.  Let me know if there is something you would like.  

Until then, I am keeping this post "short" because I have so much to do, I may never catch up with it all.  But I do hope this finds you all well and looking forward to a wonderful week.

God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <>< 





Product List

1 comment: