Tuesday 8 November 2016

Onstage 2016 and a Sneak Peek - Beautiful You


Hello Friends

I've got to tell you - Stampin' Up! *REALLY* knows how to pamper us!!  In a nutshell, this weekend all over the globe, SU! demonstrators gathered for what we refer to as Onstage and Centrestage events.  Basically, a mini-convention where we got to come together, share business tips, laugh together, stamp together, and get crazy!
All miked up and ready to present onstage at OnStage
Had 10 of my downline there and I think they had a blast too!!  I sure LOVED having them there with me!!
 
My Onstage Presentation.  Nervous?  Who?  Me?!?

I was honoured and blessed to be asked to do a presentation onstage at OnStage.  Basically, at the end of the summer SU! sent me a brand spanking new stamp set that no one else had seen before - one that appears in the Occasions catalogue and is not available until January 4 - and they asked if I could do a short presentation to showcase this new stamp set.
Me and Jackie Bultje getting to walk onstage and be recognized as having achieved the Incentive trip to Thailand in 2017

Honestly, I had to think about it for a minute or two.  NOT !!!

I jumped at the chance.  And let me tell you, it was pretty neat to get to play with a stamp set that NO ONE else had seen before.  

I loved the stamp set the instant I saw it (it is called Beautiful You and will be available Jan 4) and I wanted to demonstrate to everyone just how easy it was to use.  So for the next few days I am going to give you a couple of sneak peeks at this terrific new set.  And I will use it in both the "traditional way" and I'll show you something that uses it "outside of the box".

Today's quick Show & Tell sneak peek uses the fabulous Beautiful You stamp set with a french sentiment (yes it comes in french too), in a card that you can create in mere minutes with very few tools or accessories needed. 

Notice the sketched 'swoosh' that is used to fill in the dress?  And notice the red & yellow "DSP" in the panel on the left?  You guessed it.  I created that DSP using the stamp that fills in the dress.  Matchy matchy.

And this is also a card that can be used by someone who belongs to the Red Hat Society.  I had a request for a card several years ago and could not help my friend, but now I can.  Red Hat Ladies...here you go!! 
As for my masculine card...the sentiment is from the Beautiful You stamp set, as well as the blue reflection/shadow in the water.  That was created using the other sketched 'swoosh' stamp that comes in the set.

You might notice a bit of wink of stella to make the water glisten.  I think I have a wink of stella addiction!    ;)

I am going to wrap this up by repeating just how wonderful it was to have some of my team members with me at Onstage to share so much stamping fun with.  Not only did we have a blast, but we each got a copy of the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration catalogue and we can order some sneak peek items from them too!  

How about you?  Want to see the new catalogues?  Are you interested in getting your hands on some new Stampin' Up! goodies....at a DISCOUNT?!?!? 

If you want to be one of the very first to see the goodies in the new catalogue and be the first to order, you need to buy the starter kit and belong to the Canadian Sunshine Stampers.  We get to order before anyone else!  The starter kit is a great deal at $135, no tax, no shipping and you get to choose $165 of whatever you want! There are no lock in dates, you don't have to sell and there's no pressure from me.  


Come back again soon so I can show you some more wonderful projects and sneak peeks.  
Hope your day is great and your week ahead is fantastic.  God Bless,   Cynthia   <><

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Cynthia! It's fantastic you are being recognized for be so creative and making global waves.

    BTW gorgeous card! Looking fwd to seeing the whole stamp set.

    Yosha

    ReplyDelete