Tuesday 15 November 2016

Thailand Blog Hop - November - Onstage Highlights!

Hello my Friends.

Welcome to another Thailand Achiever's blog hop. Today we are highlighting the recent "OnStage" events that Stampin' Up! held all over the globe at the beginning of November. 

You may be starting at my blog - Cynthia Millan - or maybe you've already been hopping around?  No matter which is the case, make sure you check the list at the bottom of this post and visit all of the blogs.  We were all at different events and you'll get a real taste of our united Global Stampin' Up! community if you check out everyone!
Top --> Me with Genevieve Ko, my upline Deb Duval presenting onstage;  Middle  Me with SU-CFO Scott Neilsen, With Jackie Bultje celebrating our Thailand Incentive Trip Achievement;  Bottom -->  Me with SU photographer, Ben;  My On-the-stage, OnStage presentation; With the beautiful Cori Hancock from head office.
Absolutely - the very best part of the Onstage event was reconnecting with so many friendly faces (Corporate SU! Head office, and demonstrators, alike)...and putting faces to others whom I know only through Facebook or by reputation.

It was also really cool to get to celebrate the accomplishments of so many demonstrators, both those in Canada, and worldwide. I think my very, very, very favourite announcements were: 

1) My good friend, Genevieve Ko, as the number 1 demonstrator in Canada (no surprise there) and the #21 demonstrator in the WHOLE WORLD!! Way to go , Gen!! (see middle row, left, purple t-shirt)


2)  And my other favourite moment was hearing that my Australian bestie, bestie, bestie, Louise Sharp, was named to the Artisan Team for this next year!!

That's the gorgeous, and highly talented Louise Sharp in the middle block of this montage.

And in addition to the people, well, there's also the fact that SU! is in the business of presentation.  Making things look NICE!  The table settings the front foyer, our beautiful grey bag (for Silver Elite Achiever's), the canvas tote that every participant received....even the box that held out supplies for the day.   You always know when Stampin' Up! is involved that eye-candy will be everywhere.

And, of course, one of the very special highlights for me was receiving a sneak peek of a NEW Occasions catalogue stamp set in September, and playing with it before anyone else, so I could present on the stage to showcase it.

The Beautiful You stamp set is, quite honestly, my very favourite in the entire catalogue.  How lucky for me that this is the set I was chosen to showcase (I had not seen the catalogue at the time.  I only know now, in retrospect, having looked through the whole catty, that this is my favourite set!!)

I have highlighted a few things about this set in the past few blog posts and will outline a few more in the days to come.  But suffice it to say that between images and sentiments, this set is a MUST HAVE as far as I am concerned!!
Make pinwheels, flowers, shadows and water streams from the swoosh stamps

There are so many things you can do with it...apart from the "expected" ones....


And don't forget to make Angel and butterfly wings from the swoosh stamps

I am looking forward to hopping around to see the highlights noted from my fellow Thailand achievers.  Hope you enjoyed your little visit to my site.  
Better yet, if you are anywhere in Canada, think about joining my team and then you can come WITH ME to the next OnStage event!  You'll also be one of the very first to see the goodies in the new catalogue and be the first to order.  Fun.  Fun.  Fun!!  

To purchase a starter kit and belong to the Canadian Sunshine Stampers follow this link or simply click HERE.  We get to order before anyone else!  The starter kit is a great deal at $135, no tax, no shipping and you get to choose $165 of whatever you want! There are no lock in dates, you don't have to sell and there's no pressure from me.  

Thanks for stopping by.  
Have an absolutely fantastic rest-of-your-week. 
God Bless you all,    ~Cynthia   <><

List of blog hop participants: 

No comments:

Post a Comment