Wednesday 17 September 2014

Woo Hoo!! Founders' Circle, Here I Come....

Good Morning My Friends....

This post is set up to appear at 4:30 a.m.   Just a few minutes after hubby and I leave our house so he can bring me to the airport for an early flight.  

I am on my way to St. George, Utah where I will join an elite group of crafters - The Stampin' Up! Founders' Circle Achievers.  These are the top 20 Canadian and the top 100 US demonstrators for the 2013/14 year.  And we are going to be pampered and cosseted like you wouldn't believe!  Five 5 days of rest, relaxation, sunshine and WARMTH!  Woo hoo.  I am excited just writing about it!

I will be posting frequently onto my Facebook page.  Please feel free to check it out (click HERE).

But "before I go", I wanted to leave you with this little mystery.......A question about the photo I've included here.  So tell me....what is this?

I'll give you a hint.  It has *everything* to do with the Swap Card that I am bringing with me to Founders' Circle.  All 113 copies of it.....

Check back her tomorrow, or frequently on my facebook page, to see FC updates.  
Until then, have a wonderful day and God Bless,
Cynthia
<><

4 comments:

  1. It's cardstock, sponged and glittered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Carol! But doesn't it look like sugary gingerbread? Honest to goodness, I think it looks good enough to eat!!
      Thanks for commenting. Hope you have a wonderful day. God Bless, Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. Enjoy every wonderful moment of absolute pampering. You deserve it. You have worked very hard for it. God Bless! LynnLeduc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn - it has been amazing so far! Blessings to you, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete