Monday 12 November 2012

I Love Pillow GIfts!

I told you that Stampin' Up! is known for seeing to all the little details.  The tiniest little details...right?  Well let me tell you......Nothing in the world beats pillow gifts!

Every night you get back to your room and there is another surprise something waiting for you and last night it was this little feast.

Milk and cookies to go to bed with.  GOURMET milk and cookies at that.  I have to tell you - The bottle of milk was very much appreciated as I am a milk kinda gal   :)

And in back of that little basket there are chocolate covered pretzel sticks.  My family *knows* how happy that makes me!

We are heading off to the home office now for training and I am very excited.  This is going to be a very full day.  And a wonderful one!

Hope yours is expected to be just the same!   
God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment