Thursday 6 December 2012

Come To Bethlehem - Getting Closer

Hello again dear friends

Last night I enjoyed an evening of laughter, giggling and crafting with some of my wonderful club ladies!  Even though December is getting busy for everyone, they all managed to find the time to come to my home and create with me.  How blessed I am to get to spend enjoyable "craft therapy" time with such wonderful ladies!

Moving on then - For today's card, I want to show you one of the gorgeous swaps that I received at Founder's Circle in September.  Once again it uses my go-to Christmas stamp set, Come To Bethlehem (118732 w, 120591 c).

This card was given to me by Sarah Wills and I love the elegance and the simplicity of it.  I also totally love how she used the Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock (127848) with some embossing and sanding to achieve such an interesting background for the scene.  A little bit of Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon (122332) and a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel (119246) are enough to adorn the card without overpowering it.  And when it comes to including a sentiment on the card...who knew the sentiment from Come To Bethlehem would fit so perfectly inside our Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859)??

I received quite a lot of Christmas cards as swaps at Founder's Circle (mine was one too) but quite honestly, this was one of my favourites.  I hope it inspires you as much as it did me.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

1 comment: