Thursday 20 December 2012

Evergreen For Christmas

Hello Dear Friends

It is 'supposed' to be a Thankful Thursday - and despite the fact that I am very thankful indeed (I have been so blessed in life....What is there to not be thankful for?), well, even though I am thankful, today I am posting another Christmas card, not a Thank You card.

Supply List
Stamps - Evergreen, Music Notes (wheel)
Paper - Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Ink - Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler
Big Shot -  Labels Framelit Die
Tools and Accessories Cherry Cobbler Tulle, cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Merry Minis Punch Pack (Star), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

This is one of those cards that has beauty with just a hint of subtlety.  Did you notice that the words to "Silent Night" are superimposed on the tree boughs?  And there are musical notes inked very faintly on the Celery card mat?  And when you notice those 2 elements, don't you find yourself starting to hum "Silent Night" in your mind.....?  I know I do!

Only a few days left until Christmas.  In all of the hectic craziness of the season, I hope you find yourself humming "Silent Night" and looking forward to our Lord's birth with at least as much joyful anticipation as looking forward to turkey dinner and gifts.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia      <><

1 comment:

  1. I just printed this for my binder. Then if I need a card in a hurry I take a look and use one as my starting point. It is actually quicker than getting in the car to go and purchase one. This will be the basis for cards for my neigbours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete