Sunday 23 December 2012

First Christmas

Hello Friends

We are getting closer all the time.  Today is the 4th Sunday of Advent and in 2 short days our waiting will be over.  He is almost here.  No, I don't mean Santa Claus.  I mean the Reason for the Season!  Our Saviour, Christ the Lord.

What more appropriate card is there to herald His coming than this one?

Supply List
Stamps - First Christmas
Paper - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Big Shot -  Tasteful Trim Die, Apothecary Acccents Framelits
Tools and Accessories Gold Embossing Powder, sponges, Glue Dots


One of the cards I received at Founders' Circle in September was the inspiration for this card (original card by Linda Bauwin).  With a very few alternations, I CASed it to make the card you see.  And I, for one, love it.  Simple yet elegant and effective.


Love this card.


As the Reason for the Season approaches, I hope each of you is able to enjoy the peacefulness and simplicity of what this image represents!


God Bless you all.  And if I don't 'see you' here again before Tuesday --
 --  Merry Christmas!!    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment