Friday 18 January 2013

Another Fast & Fabulous Bloomin' Marvelous

Hi Friends

Can you believe it?  TWO posts in one day!!  It's just that I had some leftover bits from my previous Fast & Fabulous card, and I figured I could put them to good use with a second card.  When everything is already sitting out on your work space, it's easy to put something together "fast".  Check it out:

Supply List (Spring catalogue or FREE SAB products)
Stamps - Bloomin' Marvelous (Free with SAB)
Paper - Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Sycamore Street Designer Paper (Free with SAB)
Ink - Rich Razzleberry (126950) 
Tools and Accessories - Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406), Large Oval Punch (119855), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Decorative Label Punch (120907), dimensionals (104430)


You see?  Nothing too fancy.  Nothing too hard.  But yet another card that makes me LOVE the colours that Stampin' Up! combined for this year's Sale-A-Bration.  Hope you are making your list (and checking it twice) because you'll want to make sure you earn LOTS of freebies during SAB - It all starts next week, Jan 22.  Contact me to get your SAB order in soon.

Till then, hope you enjoy your weekend and find some time to stamp.    God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

4 comments:

  1. I like this a lot. And I need to make a card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like this card and that I could maybe give you a starting point. Hope your own card went together nicely! I'm sure the recipient will be blessed by whatever you give them!

      Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. Thank You Cynthia for your back to back post in one day. I also need to make a card.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Scott
      Glad to hear my back-to-back posts made you smile. I was pretty sporadic for the Fall of 2012 and I am trying to be far more diligent in 2013. So far so good. Hope your own card-making went well?! And that it brought a smile to your own face as well. It is certain to bring joy to whomever receives it!
      Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete