Tuesday 8 January 2013

....In With the New

You might remember that on Sunday I titled my post, "out with the old" and I implied that lots of new stuff was coming.  Well I have a few more lovely new products from the Spring Catalogue to show you here.  The Secret Garden stamp set and coordinating framelits can be purchased as a bundle (w131100, c131099) and will save you 15% if you purchase them that way.  Trust me - buy them BOTH.  You won't regret it!  And you might notice on this card that I (quite uncharacteristically) used colours from the Subtles collection.  Not sure why I often overlook these colours since they are quite lovely!  And tomorrow?  Well tomorrow I will start waxing enthusiastically about Sale-A-Bration and how you can get more for your money!  But for today, here is what I have for you:

Supply List (Spring catalogue)
Stamps - Secret Garden (w129141, c129144)
Paper - Whisper White (100730), Perfect Plum (101889), So Saffron (105118)
Ink - Perfect Plum (126963), So Saffron (126957), Rose Red (126954), Gumball Green (126861)
Big ShotSecret Garden Framelits (129372)
Tools and Accessories - Distress Tool (127562), Champagne Shimmer Paint (116806), Clear Block C (118486), Basic Pearls (119247), Basic Jewels (119246), Large Basic Jewels (129324), Spritzer (126185), dimensionals (104430)

I started this card with the same technique as yesterday's instalment, using a clear block to stamp rectangles as a background and following up with a generous application of homemade shimmer mist (which does not show up well in the photograph.  Trust me - this card shimmers!).  Saffron flowers and some distressing, stamped and die cut foliage and blossoms and the addition of pearls and rhinestones for elegance and sparkle and voila, a bright and cheery card to usher in the new Spring catalogue! 

Until then - Hoping this post finds you equally bright and cheery!   God Bless,      ~Cynthia      <><

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cynthia,
    This is one "makin a statement card".
    Thank you for the kind comments and prayers for Mommy.
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You and your Household.
    Carole your sister in Him

    ReplyDelete