Wednesday 24 July 2013

It's Not About the Dahlias!! (Sneak Peak 1)

Hello hello hello dear Friends

I am bubbling over with sheer joy and excitement.  Last night at my parent's house I finally had a chance to break into my stash of new products from the holiday catalogue.  And I LOVE THEM!!

Although I am limited to the supplies my mother has on hand (pretty much Brights ink pads and Whisper White paper with a very few other materials thrown in) I was still able to create 3 stunningly easy cards - really quickly too!!  

If you've had a chance to look through the Holiday catalogue then you must have noticed the Expressions Thinlits.  You know, framelits that cut out words?  Well - they are super-easy to use.  And cuter than I ever imagined.  See the first of my 3 cards here, a sneak peak of the new thinlits.......it's not about the Dahlias!  No sirree.  Not at all.  It's all about that uber-cute "Thankful" running diagonally across the card front.  LOVE IT!

I absolutely cannot wait to show you tomorrow's Christmas card.  Can.  Not.  Wait.  
I just know you will love it as much as I do!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!    God Bless,       ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment