Tuesday 6 August 2013

In Color Club - Pistachio Meadows

Hello Dear Friends

I am here, yet again, to tempt you with an In Color Club "Wow" Card.  Believe me when I tell you that you want to be a part of this virtual club.  Anyone, anywhere in Canada can join.  And a new club is starting up soon.  So go ahead and join.  Aren't you just dying to get your hands on all the luscious new In Colors and their co-ordinating products?  
As a club member, you get some of absolutely everything...and then some!  The bonuses make it more economical for you to get your In Colors as part of club, than just on their own.  And just think...you can spread your shopping out over 5 months yet still get hostess benefits!  It doesn't get any better my friends!  And remember, a gorgeous handmade card and co-ordinating envelope are yours each month to help show you the ways that your In Colors can be used to create beauty!

Anyone in Canada.  Anywhere.  Get all the details here or contact me with your questions.  I have some gorgeous cards waiting for you.  Why don't you get started today?

I hope everyone's day is looking as bright and cheery as mine is.  
God Bless and keep you all.            Cynthia       <><

No comments:

Post a Comment