Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wonderful Wetlands!

Dear dear Friends

If you have not yet taken a good look at the Wetlands stamp set in the new catalogue, then I urge you to check it out!  Page 69.  Go ahead and look.  I promise you, you'll thank me for it!

Wetlands is, arguably, one of the most beautiful and useful stamp sets in the new catalogue.  I loved it when I first saw it.  And now that I have seen the way that many creative stampers have used the images, I love them even more!

I am offering a Wonderful Wetlands class on Wed, Sept 4.  The class registration fee includes the stamp set (and trust me - you WANT to own it).  For those of you who already own this set, feel free to choose an alternate set to substitute for Wetlands.  But you do want to take this class.  Because it really IS a gorgeous stamp set.  And the cards you'll make that evening?!  Gorgeous.  Absolutely gorgeous!  I promise.

Let me know if you'd like to join us for the Wonderful Wetlands class.  Details can be found here.  
And have a wonderful (but not wet) rest of the week!

God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment