Sunday 23 August 2015

And They Do It Again - My Amazing Team

Hello Friends
Julie G

Rachelle A

Each month I challenge my Team members to get creative.  I give them all something identical - then tell them to use their imaginations!





In June I gave everyone a piece
Val V
Johanne B
of Cucumber Crush cardstock and 18" of the Cucumber Crush Dotted Lace Trim.  I had heard some people complain about this new colour (personally, I love how bright it is!) so I wanted to challenge them to use it so they could see how gorgeous and versatile it really is.

Lynn CG

Cecilia C
I think it worked!

These ladies turned a bit of cardstock and some ribbon into absolutely beautiful creations.  

Go ahead and see for yourself!!




Wait until you see what they did for the July Challenge.....

Heading off to a Team Meeting now, to share the July Challenge cards with all of the Canadian Sunshine Stampers (our team name).

Jennifer D
Jennifer D

Lynn L


Hope you have all had a fantastic weekend.  And are looking forward to a wonderful week ahead!

God Bless,   ~Cynthia   <><

Jan B

Dianne R (Shutter Card closed)

Dianne R

Dianne R (Shutter Card opened)


Meredith W

Karen G

Sylvie H

Sylvie H




Janet B



No comments:

Post a Comment