Tuesday 11 August 2015

Sneak Peek of a Joyful Season

My entire post was deleted but I managed to re-post it.  Kind of.  Sort of.

Good Morning Friends
 
Well, it took me a try or 2, but I am finally getting the hang of the gorgeous cardinal from the Joyful Season
stamp set in the new Holiday Catalogue.  This little beauty is a 2-step
stamping image...and it is ALSO a watercolor image.  And that, my friends, is where I was going wrong.
 
I kept expecting the cardinal's body to fill in more so I must have stamped 9 or 10 times before I realized that
if I followed through and completed the cardinal with all of its pieces, it would look exactly the way it was 
supposed to!
 
So here is my first attempt at Joyful Season.  
 
Yeah, I got sloppy just above his head...but I decided to post it anyhow.  Because you need to see that even 
those of us who do this for a living get a bit wonky every once in a while too, right?!  And even with a 
feather sticking up here and there...I *still* think he's pretty cute!
 
Hope you do too.
Enjoy your day my friends.  And God Bless!    ~Cynthia   <>< 
 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment