Saturday 8 August 2015

Sneak Peek Christmas Card For the Cat Lovers

Hello Friends

It's a busy, busy day around here but I had to show you ONE little sneak peek Christmas card, didn't I?

I used tons of new Holiday catalogue stuff on this card.

The image of the trees through the window is part of the Happy Scenes stamp set.  Good thing this is available as a bundle with the Hearth and Home Thinlit dies that cut out my window frame and window ledge!!  

The cat was stamped using the Festive Fireplace stamp set and cut out with the coordinating Festive Fireside Framelit die.  Phew - thankfully available as another bundle!

The sentiment is from the new set, To You and Yours Too.

Notice the new Softly Falling embossing folder I used on the outdoor scene to make it look like it is snowing outside?

And I often wondered what I would use the clear sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment for but I feel they give this card just the right amount of oomph without detracting from the main focus, don't you think?  The new Fine Tip Glue Pen was perfect for getting just the right amount of glue here, without extra ugly blobs!

If you want to see a sneak peek of a lot more of the bundles and stamp sets and products that are available in this Holiday catalogue, check out the 4 Sneak Peek videos I made HERE.  

Gotta run.  Check back tomorrow for another Sneak Peek card.  Until then - Hope you have a wonderful weekend!   God Bless,   ~Cynthia   <><


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment