Tuesday 5 February 2013

Best of....Love

Hello Friends

It's February so Stampin' Up! has released the second of its "Best of" series and this one is a real winner in my books.  The "Best of Love" set includes some images that I absolutely love and I think you will too!

Contact me to order your Best of Love (February) or Best of Birthdays (January) stamp sets.  And don't forget to save your "proof of purchase' sticker so that you can begin to earn your free stamp set!  Contact me today and we'll make sure you get the Best of everything!

Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><

2 comments:

  1. The best of 25 years, it nearly makes me cry, but I still .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No tears Carole.....Stampin' Up! may be 25 years old but it has only been in Canada for 10 years (in our 11th year now) so us Canadians don't have to feel "old". We are still young'uns! :)
      And aren't these Best of Love stamps wonderful??? The Love you Much was from one of my favourite sets. And the real flowing script "love" too. So happy that these stamps are back!
      Have a wonderful evening my friend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete