Thursday 7 February 2013

Sale-A-Bration and Thankful Thursday

Hello Friends

I am on the upswing after a nasty stomach bug that left me feeling pretty weak.  Thankfully the illness was short-lived (literally a 12 hr bug) but the recuperation took a bit of time.  Now I am just hoping that my family didn't pick it up from me!  We do like to encourage sharing in our family - but this takes it a bit too far!  But since I am "thankful" that I am well again and since it is a Thankful Thursday.....

Thought I'd give you another quick Thank You installment on this fine morning.  So here goes:

Supply List (SAB products)
Stamps - Pretty Petites (w129639, c129642)
Paper - Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (122924), Island Indigo (122923)
Ink - Island Indigo (122923)
Big ShotVine Street Embossing Folder (130492)
Tools and Accessories - Sycamore Street Ribbons (130812), Petite Curly Label Punch (129405), dimensionals (104430)

Did you notice that this entire card was made with FREE Sale-A-Bration items?  Well, except for the paper and the adhesive I guess....but everything else -- FREE!!  If you want to get your own Sale-A-Bration products (FREE) then contact me and we'll make that happen!

You might be wondering about the pink-ish background to today's photo?  This, my friends, is something I cannot explain.   Same lighting, same camera, same background -- but today it is pink.  Oh well, no time to figure that one out.   I'd rather just be thankful I felt well enough to make (and post) a card.

Off to do all the other things I need to get done today.  So without further ado - I bid you, Adieu.
Have a wonderful day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment