Saturday 23 February 2013

Corsages For a Crop

Good Morning Friends

I have the pleasure, and the honour this morning of being involved in an annual all-day Crop that benefits the Neeje Association For Women and Children.  What a fabulous way to spend a Saturday!!

At last year's event I made a notepad for each of the participants.  This year as a thank you to all of the women in attendance, my upline and I thought it might be nice to make a corsage for each and every one of them.  And of course you know they had to be created from Stampin' Up! supplies.
Corsages for the Neeje Crop Attendees
Look at this veritable garden full of blooms.  Aren't they lovely?!  I am on my way to the crop now but stay tuned because tomorrow I will have the video showing how they are made.  And you will be amazed and very pleased to see how easy it is!

In the meantime, have a wonderful day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment