Sunday 24 February 2013

Designer Paper Flowers and a Video

Hello Friends

I was honoured and blessed to be a part of a Crop to raise money for the Neeje Association For Women and Families yesterday. 

What a thoroughly wonderful day.  This is the third year the crop has run and it gets better every year!

If you saw my post yesterday, I promised that today I would post a video showing you how we made the gorgeous corsages that we gave to each of the participants.  I probably should have waited to film it until today (I did the filming last night after the crop and I was pretty tired.....but I think you'll forgive my few little stutters.  Please?!?)



Let me know what you think.  And let me know if you'd like to see more videos.  I figure I can only get better at them...right?

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is looking forward to more of the same this week.
God Bless,   ~Cynthia   <><

6 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback. :) I had a lot of fun making the flowers...and making the video too!
      Have a wonderful week ahead and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. CM, you should check out my pinterest :0)
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Brenda - love the video about making DSP flowers on your pinterest page (he he he). Thanks for pinning me! :) (Sounds like something from a 1950's Greaser movie, doesn't it?). Glad you found me pin-worthy. And it was great seeing you in a 'different environment' yesterday. Hope you got a lot done at the Crop - or at least were satisfied with what you did get done! Have a great week and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  3. What a lovely bunch of flowers, and a video to boot. Thanks for showing us how to make our own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like both the flowers and the video! They are so easy yet so beautiful...I was happy to share. Thanks for letting me know you like them! Have a wonderful end to your week and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete