Sunday 23 March 2014

Sweetie Pie #1 - All About You!

Hello Friends

I am *so* excited.  I received my newest Stampin' Up! photopolymer set on Friday and today I got to play with it.  The set is called "Sweetie Pie" and you are really going to want this set.  It is so stinkin' cute!!

So cute, in fact, that I had to make a quick card for each of my 3 daughters.  And I am going to post them all today.  Here is the first Sweetie Pie for my Sweetie Pie #1:

We have a standard joke in our family - a running joke that my eldest daughter uses all the time to crack us up.  In various situations, she has us all in stitches by saying that "it's all about me".  So when this sentiment appeared in the Really Good Greetings stamp set last year, I knew I had to use it on a card for her!

This is a really simple card that came together quickly.  I have loads of ideas for the Sweetie Pie set but for my first cards, I wanted it to be all about the images and I wanted to show you how they could easily pull off a cute card on their own.

So what do you think?  Pretty cute, huh?

Come back after lunch and I'll show you the card(s) I've made for darling daughter #2.  And then at supper I'll post the Sweetie Pie card for my #3 sweetie pie.  All of them are quick.  Easy.  Uber cute.  And quite simply...."sweet".

Have a wonderful morning and God Bless you all,      ~Cynthia     <><  

Sweetie Pie stamp set #136849


Product List
Stamp : Really Good Greetings Clear-mount Stamp Set [130333] , Sweetie Pie Photopolymer Stamp Set [136849] 
Ink : Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad [131175] , Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker [131899], Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [126974]  
Card Stock : Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [100730]
Ribbon & Trim : Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon [131206]
Accessory : Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents [119246]
Big Shot : Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die [123130]

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. Much as I love the Sweetie Pie stamp though, the best part about this card is the sentiment. My daughter uses it so much that this stamp almost could have been a custom-made order! :)
      Hope you are enjoying today's sunshine!
      God Bless, Cynthia <><

      Delete