Monday 24 March 2014

Sweetie Pie #4 - My Awesome Son

Hello Friends

You didn't really think I would make Sweetie Pie cards for all of my daughters but neglect my son did you?

You might be forgiven for thinking that, since the stamp set does not include any male images.  But where there's a will there's a way and in the stamping world, we are known for being creative so.....

I used the image of the girl with the pigtails, and merely masked off the pigtails while I was inking her up.  Make sure the ink only gets on the hair on top of the head and Voila......a little boy instead of a girl!

My son is about to turn 12 years old and any of you with a boy that age will know that one of the most frequent adjectives in his vocabulary right now is, "Awesome".

And to tell you the truth, he is.  Awesome that is.  Truly and wonderfully AWESOME.

So I couldn't have designed a better card for him.


His little face is peering through the porthole in the front of the card.  Love that little detail!  When you open it up, he is still there, looking up at you.

He'll always be my little boy.

At any rate, this is the 4th and final installment of my quick and simple "Sweetie Pie Children" cards - since I have only 4 children.  But visit again later this afternoon to see the card I created for my husband.  Sweet and Poignant and I cannot wait to give it to him!

He is, after all, my original Sweetie Pie!

In the meantime, I hope you are all looking forward to a spectacular day.  
      God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><


Product List
Stamp : Hello, Sailor [clear] [133278] , Yippee-Skippee! Clear-mount Stamp Set [131344], Sweetie Pie [photopolymer] [136849]
Ink : Versamark Pad [102283] , Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [126974]
Card Stock : High Tide Designer Series Paper [132992] , Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [100730] , Pacific Point 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [111350]
Punch : 1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch [119861] , 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch [119860]
Accessory : Black Stampin' Emboss Powder [109133]

No comments:

Post a Comment