Thursday 13 March 2014

Thankful Thursday - Sponged Oval Frame

Hello Dear Friends

This March Break is flying by and I am loving having my 4 nieces and nephew up here for a visit.  So today I am thankful for this wonderful week together - and how truly blessed I feel that my children are so close to their cousins and are reveling so much in having them stay with us for this time!

The card I've chosen to represent this Thankful Thursday installment is one from a Spring Has Sprung class I will be doing in April.  So if you like this card and wish to make one of your own, stay tuned for updates in my class schedule!


In the meantime, I certainly hope your March Break has been as wonderful as mine.

Have a terrific - and very Thankful day.
And God Bless,      ~Cynthia    <><

6 comments:

  1. Val (Vanessa) VanasseMarch 13, 2014

    I will definitely be doing that class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know as soon as I have a date secured Val. Think early April!
      See you Sunday night. And welcome to the Team! Enjoy your weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa - I always forget how much sponging can soften a background.
      Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend!
      God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  3. Love this card. Simple yet beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie. I find simple cards are often the most satisfying. Understated but elegant.
      Enjoy your week ahead and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete