Friday 30 March 2012

Triple Treat Thank You - Another Fast & Fabulous Friday

I am so excited to share today's card with you.  Honest to goodness, it only took a few minutes to make.  And that's a good thing since I have 35 of them I am planning on making today!!


I used Concord Crush and stamped the Triple Treat Flower (one of the Sale-A-Bration freebies) on the white card base, and also onto a piece of scrap white card.  The 5-Petal Flower Punch was used to punch out the inner flower and it was mounted onto the card using a dimensional.

The Thank You (from Thank You Kindly) was stamped onto the bottom right of the card.  And here's the really "interesting" part....I used the new scalloped-edged embossing folder (Adorning Accents) to emboss a scalloped strip...but only 2/3 of the way across the card.  Doesn't that just set the whole Triple Treat Flower off and balance it marvelously?!

A few Itty Bitty punched blossoms and the addition of some Basic Rhinestones and my Thank You card is good to go.  It really took no time at all.  But let's face it ladies, we all know that the length of time it takes to create a card is NOT an indication of how much we admire or appreciate the recipient, right?  It really is the thought that counts.   So remember all my fine and wonderful friends - when you receive a hand-stamped card, it was created for you with heartfelt gratitude to say thank you for blessing my life so richly!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!      God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment