Thursday 29 March 2012

Bunny Punch Art

If you've never popped over to check her out, you really should take a glance at Lorri Heiling's blog.  The woman is an artist!  And I absolutely loved the bunny card she posted a while back.  I wanted to CASe it for my club ladies with some minor changes, and here is what I came up with.

The outside of the card presents a cute and still-tasteful bunny butt to bring a smile to your face.   Then the inside of the card has Mr. Rabbit peaking thoughtfully through the hole.  How adorable is that?

The card is made using all Stampin' Up! punches (the whiskers are hand cut) with some Beautiful Wings embosslit butterflies thrown in.  If you know me, you know I LOVE those butterflies!.  The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen and the grass, naturally, is from the ever-so-lovely Inspired By Nature set.

My club ladies seemed to enjoy making this Easter Card.  There were a lot of little paper bits flying around the table, and sponging all the white edges with Crumb Cake ink to give them depth took a bit of time - but the end result made everyone smile.  Hope it brings a smile to your face too!  Check back tomorrow.  I have a wonderful Fast and Fabulous Friday card for you!

Enjoy your day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment