Sunday 1 July 2012

Reason To Smile - Happy Canada Day!!

It's July first and today there is more than one great Reason To Smile!! 
It is Canada Day - our country's birthday and a fabulous National Holiday. 

And here at Stampin' Up! there is another Reason To Smile....starting today and continuing until the end of July, the exclusive Reason To Smile stamp set is available for only $5 when you place a $60 order.

If you live anywhere in Canada I can help you to own this gorgeous 7-piece stamp set.  Contact me to find out how we can get this wonderful and exclusive, two-step-stamping stamp set into your hands.  You'll also receive a Reason To Smile Thank You card from me!   A small token of gratitude to help jump-start your creative juices!

To all of my blog readers, have a wonderful weekend.  And for all of my fellow Canadians -- Happy Canada Day!!!  Have a wonderful holiday and a terrific start to your summer.

God Bless,      Cynthia      <><

No comments:

Post a Comment