Thursday 7 March 2013

Paper Pumpkin - Join Now to Get the March Kit

Hello Friends

Time is running out.  If you haven't already joined the Paper Pumpkin Party, then now is your chance.  When you sign up by the 10th of the month, your kit will mail out on the 15th and you will receive your craft surprise later in the month.  I signed up and I can't wait for the arrival of my first red box containing a craft adventure!  For more details about the Paper Pumpkin kits, or to sign up, visit my Paper Pumpkin page.  Don't forget to choose me as your demonstrator.  If you wish you can join me for a Pumpkin Patch evening to craft and share our adventure together!  Let me know when you've singed up and we'll plan our first Pumpkin Patch!

Enjoy your day and God Bless,              ~Cynthia       <><

No comments:

Post a Comment