Thursday 14 March 2013

Thankful Thursday Checking In

Hello Dear Friends

Sorry I have been AWOL this last little while but it is March Break and I brought the kids to southern Ontario to visit Grandma & Grandpa (it was my mother's birthday on Sunday.  See the card I made for her here).  Although I do not have a new card to show you today, I am certainly thankful for the chance to visit my family.  So it is still a Thankful Thursday!

At any rate, I am doing no stamping....and apparently the world does not come to an end when I don't!  Who knew?    :)   But I will return next week with some more wonderful treats for you to feast your eyes on.  I may not be stamping, but I have been planning......

Until then, have a wonderful end to your week and a fantastic upcoming weekend.   God Bless!   ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment