Saturday 9 March 2013

Sale-A-Bration Celebration Class Today

Good Morning Friends


This is going to be just a quick post because I have a very busy day.   I am running my last "big" Sale-A-Bration class before the catalogue retires on Mar 22.  And I have to tell you, I really like the cards we'll be making.  Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo,,,,Bright and cheery colours, just the thing after a long-ish winter.   

But my favourite card has to be the Patterned Occasions card.  It is set up as a modified flip flap card so that one little piece (striped orange) tucks under the focal point/main image on the front, keeping the card closed.  It is such a small thing but it adds so much interest  to the card!.

Ok - I really have to run now.  But if any of you are in the Ottawa area, feel free to contact me so I can give you details about today's Sale-A-Bration event.  I'd love to have you join us!
And don't forget, you only have 2 more days to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin if you want your kit to ship in March.  I for one am looking forward to receiving my therapy-in-a-box each month.

Got some last minute fixing up to do for the card class today so I am off.  But until we 'meet again' (in a manner of speaking), have a wonderful weekend and a terrific March Break!!
God Bless,      ~Cynthia     <><

2 comments:

  1. Great cards. And a fun class Cynthia. Thank you! God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always Carole - It was wonderful to have you and Taylor join us. My own daughters are smitten with the 2 of you and cannot envision a class that you are not a part of! Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete