Friday 8 March 2013

Fast and Fabulous (Sale-A-Bration) Friday

Hello Friends

I have a Sale-A-Bration Celebration class tomorrow and one of the card choices is my Fast and Fabulous Friday edition for you today.   I certainly am loving the vintage feel of this stamp set and I will be very sorry when Sale-A-Bration is over.  Only 2 weeks left to get your hands on these lovely images.  You don't want to miss your chance.  And if you are in the Ottawa area, feel free to join me tomorrow for a Sale-A-Bration Celebration and you can get your very own stamp set, FREE with a qualifying order!

On to today's Fast and Fabulous card(s):

Supply List FREE SAB products)
Stamps - Feeling Sentimental (w129627, c129630), Vintage Verses (w129633, c129636)
Paper - Naturals White (102316), Midnight Muse(126843)
Ink - Midnight Muse (126860)
Big Shot - Embossing Folders - Square Lattice (119976), Perfect Polka Dots (117335), Argyle (127750)
Tools and Accessories - Paper Snips (103579), Stamping Sponges (101610)


I love when a Fast and Fabulous Friday comes together so quickly.  And I will bet that my ladies are going to really love this card tomorrow!  Wait till you see the other 3 cards we'll be making.  You're going to wish you were here to join us.


I have a hundred and one things to do before the Sale-A-Bration Celebration so I'll say good-bye now, but not without reminding you that you only have 2 more days to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin if you want to receive a kit in March.  The first kits will ship out beginning March 15 and I can't wait to get my hands on mine.  Why don't you sign up (choose me as your demonstrator) and join me for a Pumpkin Patch night of crafting together each month?


Until next time, have a wonderful day and God Bless,      ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment