Friday 4 October 2013

Friends That Rock....

I love my friends.

For who they are.  For what they are.  And for the ways they bless my life.

I know I've been cryptic about my birthday - everyone knows it is "this week" with the Free Shipping ordering special that I am offering, but most of you don't know the actual date of my birthday.  And the mystery has been driving some of you crazy!   :)

Make no mistake about it, I have ZERO hang-ups about my age....it's just that I wanted you to understand that this is not about me and not about my birthday.  My offering an ordering special was for *YOU*.  I really and truly wish to honour you guys.  So no - I am not going to disclose the date of my birthday.  Suffice it to say that it falls in the first week of October.  Every year!

One of my dear friends, Sonya, wanted to be able to wish me happiness and love on the actual day - and barring knowing what that was, she covered them all.  She arrived on my doorstep on October 1 with 7 pre-dated envelopes and I have been opening a beautiful hand-made Birthday card each morning.  4 down, 3 to go.  Love the Stampin' Up! goodies (both current and retired) she's been using to create these cards!

Sonya looks like she owns just about as much SU! stuff as I do!!!  Well, not really.  NO ONE owns as much SU! stuff as I do!!   :)

Got to get some last minute stuff done for my World Card-Making Day Event tonight/tomorrow.  Sonya will be there.  Along with some other spectacular lady friends.  I can't wait to show you the "pillow gifts" I've made for the attendees!!  Check back tomorrow for your peak.

Have a wonderful day.  Happy Friday to you all.  God Bless,   ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment