Monday 7 October 2013

World Card-Making Day Event

Hey there friends

What a WONDERFUL weekend so far!!

Friday from 5 pm -midnight, and Saturday from 9-5, I was joined by a number of my friends for a World Card-Making Day event.  I ended my weekend pretty tired...but with a smile from ear-to-ear.  It just doesn't get any better than to spend time getting inky with great friends.  (Some of Yola's delicious gourmet cupcakes didn't hurt either!!)

At any rate, although my friends did not sleep over at the church hall where the event was held, I did make and give them "pillow gifts" so they would, hopefully, recognize and realize how much I appreciate them!  What do you think of these little angel ornaments I made for them?  Pretty cute huh?


If I get a chance this week, I'll let you know exactly how these little beauties were made.   Until then, I do hope you all enjoyed a spectacular weekend!  And I hope your World Card-Making Day this year was grand.  Mark it on your calendars now - Friday and Saturday, Oct 3 and 4, 2014.  World Card-Making Event number 2!

And don't forget about my birthday week special offer.   You have until midnight tonight to submit an order with me (>$60) and I will pay the shipping and handling.  That's right - my birthday gift to you is FREE SHIPPING on qualifying orders.  But hurry.  My birthday week is over today so contact me now!


Enjoy your Monday.  Have a super week and God Bless,
~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment