Wednesday 23 October 2013

New Photopolymer Stamp Set

Hello There Friends!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE the way the photopolymer stamp sets from Stampin' Up! cling.  I mean, they really *stick*.  They ink up nicely too and stamp like a dream.  Having used a LOT of inferior clear stamps from other companies over the years, let me tell you that I, for one, am impressed!!

So I was excited when Stampin' Up! announced a new, Christmas-themed photopolymer set.  And the Endless Wishes stamp set did not disappoint.  I got mine delivered last Friday, and my wonderful downline ladies got to use it at our Team Meeting on Sunday night.  Here's some samples of one of the cards we created:



Do you love the emboss-resist technique as much as I do?  It was so easy to create this gorgeous card using Versamarek and white embossing powder for the snowflake images, then sponging Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist and Pool Party over the embossed images.  I also love that with so many bits, we were each able to string together a sentiment that said exactly what "we" wanted it to say.

So - what do you think? ---   Making cards like this?  It's worth joining my team so you'll be eligible to come to Downline Meetings and create a bit of beauty, don't you think?

Hope everyone is having a spectacular week!!  Mine has been busy, busy, busy, but is lovely nonetheless!
God Bless,    ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment