Wednesday 2 October 2013

Happy Birthday Friend!!

I warned you that I have birthdays on the brain, right?

Well, today is the birthday of one of my very good friends!  Someone I respect and admire and I feel blessed and honoured to know.  She ia a beautiful woman inside and out and not only is it her birthday today, but in just a few short weeks it will be the "birth" day of her third child.  I am very excited for her and her growing family.  And I sent this card to her to let her know how much I cherish and appreciate her.

I CASed this card directly from the internet because I loved it from the moment I saw it - and I used it as one of our September club cards to remind my ladies that tone-on-tone can be one of the most beautiful colour combinations.  In fact, most of the stamping on this card is versamark (followed by clear embossing powder) so the darker images on the Soft Suede card really are tone-on-tone.  And Pool Party, combined with the Suede, is such a gorgeous punch of colour.

A bitty vellum butterfly atop the Suede/Pool Party larger one, and there is just enough dimension and 'movement' on the card to keep it bright and  interesting.

And speaking of interesting - you heard about my birthday special, right?  
From Oct 1-Oct 7, I will pay the shipping and handling on any order greater than $60.  Regular HST fees still apply.  But the s&h will be covered by me.  It is the week of my birthday and I am sharing my happiness with all my friends.   Contact me and take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING this week!


Back to work I go - so much to do to prepare for my World Card-Making Day Event this weekend!  Are you going to visit us on Saturday between 10 and 3 to take part in the BOGO?  Or come and take my Delightful Dahlias or Wetlands or Simply Sent Classes.  You won't regret it!

In the meantime and until then -- Have a wonderful evening my friends and God Bless,    ~Cynthia     <><

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Cynthia. The card is even more stunning in person, as are the earrings. I am so blessed to call you my friend, and I will be in touch tomorrow.

    xo

    ReplyDelete