Thursday 20 February 2014

Thankful Thursday - Why I Do What I Do.....

Hello Friends

I had to write a brief bio today to send to someone in the Canadian Stampin' Up! office - and as I finished it, I was reminded once again of why I do what I do.  

Because I LOVE the ladies I have met as I have undertaken this adventure.  

Because I LOVE sharing how easy it is to create something beautiful.  

Because I LOVE the look on the face of the person who, despite thinking that they aren't crafty, creates a gorgeous project.  

Because I LOVE knowing that I can be some small part in helping others express their creativity.

So many reasons why I love what I do.  So many reasons why I feel blessed.  

Today I created a quick Thank You card to be given to one of my friends.  Someone who never fails to tell me how much she likes receiving my cards.  Someone who, like so many others, reminds me how much I just love doing what I do. 

Thankful Thursday.  I hope you, too, are reminded today of all the things you have to be thankful for!

God Bless,    ~Cynthia      <><

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val. I wish the silver had photographed better. And the purple hadn't looked so dark. But I am content in knowing that the recipient will see this card in its glory (not its poorly photographed gloom) :)
      Hope you have a wonderful day. And thank you for your appreciative comment.
      I am Thankful for you too, you know!
      Have a wonderful weekend, God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete