Tuesday 11 February 2014

Wonderful Weekly Deals!!

Hello Friends

I am pretty excited about the Weekly Deals that Stampin' Up! advertised, starting today!  

The Tasteful Trim Die for 25% off?!!  Woo Hoo!  Floral Frames Framelits at a bargain price!  Artisan Label Punch, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, and two of my favourite ribbons!!  I cannot tell you how excited these sale prices make me!
These are specials you just don't want to miss!  Order them online now, or contact me and I will order them for you. Hurry and get yours today, because by next Tuesday these specials will not be available anymore!  And remember, if you submit an order of $60 or more (before s&h and taxes) then you will ALSO get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!!

I just love that SU! has continued these fantastic Weekly Deals during Sale-A-Bration.  They are letting us save money.  AND get free gifts!

Have a super day everyone, and God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment