Friday 9 August 2013

Fast and Fabulous Friday - It's All About the Background

Good Morning Friends

I have a confession to make.  I have been neglecting my backgrounds.  Seriously neglecting my backgrounds!  There are some great new background stamps available in the catalogue - I ordered them - I received them - and they have just sat there.  Uninked.  And forlorn.  Well not anymore!!  Take a look at this!

I used the Dictionary background stamp and a small portion of the World Map background stamp, added some sponging, ribbon, butterflies and a Label Love Focal point, and I was done.  Fast?  Check.  Fabulous?  Check.  And my background stamps in Wisteria don't look too shabby at all, do they?

And notice how easy it is to create a frame around the new Label Punch?  Just punch a second shape, cut in half and position at the top and bottom.  Voila - a faux frame.

Hope this inspires you to use your own background stamps.  I'll have to remember to take mine down off the shelf a little more often!

May you enjoy a spectacular weekend!    

God Bless you all,     ~Cynthia     <><

2 comments:

  1. Now that, Cynthia is a real card. Blessings
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole my dear friend - you are an absolute gem!
      Have a wonderful Sunday. God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete