Tuesday 13 August 2013

Thinlit Circle Die Video - Delightful Dahlia Flip Card

Hello Friends

It took me a while but I managed to figure out the "video thing" without the help of my teenagers.  I am certain I will get better at it as time goes by.  But for now, here is the video How-To for this morning's Thinlit Circle Die card.

The Circle Thinlit Die (cat # 133480) and all the wonderful accompanying framelits can be seen here.

And the Label Framelit Die (cat #133479) and all the cool things that come with it can be seen here.

Enjoy the rest of your day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Cynthia. Much simpler than the big sizzex die and much more versatile with all the additional framelits.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your ever-encouraging words and continued blessings Carole!!

      Delete