Saturday 10 August 2013

Sharing Crafting Fun With My Team

Hello Friends

I promised if you came back I'd show you the other projects my Team Members made when they were here last.  


Grunge is all the rage right now, and so is Tape.  Washi Tape is very current-cultural.  And Faux Tape is right up there too.  So here we have a Coastal Cabana card that is 'grunge' without any tearing or ripping or smushing or 'dirtying up'.  Kind of an upscale, elegant grunge if you will.

A bit of bling, a piece of a paper doily.  And who can resist a butterfly or two?


This card is grunge - minus the "grunge" - if you know what I mean?  When I saw it online I had to CASE it (Copy And Share Everywhere) since it is definitely and absolutely my kind of grunge!













And did you notice the super-cute paper-clip bows on Page 152 of the catalogue?  

I wanted my Team members to see how easy it was to create these cute little gems all by themselves!  They really are cute.  And they really are easy.  Honest!  

My absolute favourite part about making the paper clip bows....my 11 yr old son saw these and asked what they were.  I told him they could be used as a bookmark and my bookworm son immediately asked if he could have one (he chose some Pumpkin Pie Designer Paper for his bow bookmark).  I love that even my son appreciates what I do!

Here's hoping that your family "gets" why you love crafting too!  
Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless,         ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment