Saturday 17 August 2013

More of the Fabulous Simply Sent Class

Hello Friends

I had to share another of the Simply Sent cards we'll be making at class on Aug 28.  

The Simply Fabulous Simply Sent kit has Smoky Slate and Pistachio Pudding embellishments and envelopes so we tend to get tied up in thinking that those are the only colours that we can or should use to make cards with the Simply Sent components.  But doesn't this card just pop with Calypso Coral as an accent colour? 


And notice the snazzy lined envelope?  If you come to my Fabulous Simply Sent Class, you'll make one of these using the new Envelope Liner Framelits from Stampin' Up!  It's so easy to dress up your envelopes to create a gorgeous co-ordinated set.

Wednesday, August 28 from 7-9 at my home.  I'd love to have you join us as we create these beautiful cards (and more!!).  RSVP to Let me know if you are coming so I can order your materials (you get a Simpy Sent Kit to use and you get to keep the Million and One stamp set.  Or substitute another set of equal or lesser value.)  Details are on my Upcoming Classes and Events page.

In the meantime, I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend.  
God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><.

2 comments:

  1. I will be there for classes on august 28,Sept 4,Sept 7.thanks. Lynn leduc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing you then Lynn! Have a terrific weekend and God Bless!

      Delete